All that you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the ideal travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be made easier.
The eVisa Egypt is an electronic travel authorization designed for folks that wish to pay a visit to Egypt for tourism. This program speeds up the application procedure to acquire new visas. The travelers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You are able to have this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only thru a web application. This all new process was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several requirements the tourists need to consider to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most significant ones:
- You should have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many kinds of visas, so you must check if your nationality is qualified to receive the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to apply for an electronic visa, make sure to accomplish the online form without having mistakes.
- Make use of your debit or credit card to cover the fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so be sure you have a scan or picture of it to upload.
- After you obtain the online visa you should print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should decide on its type. Depending on how you prepared your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue day. When vacationing with a group, one person can apply on the internet for all the tourists, but each of them must accomplish and also sign their own forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their young kids.
If you intend to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In the event you made a decision to take some trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you could leave and return as you please. This type of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you should apply for it beforehand. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back anytime necessary.